Being this delirious can inspire some pretty wacky thoughts that I felt the need to journalize. Fellow college seniors - holla if you hear me. Enjoy:
- Netflix = EXISTENCE.
- Seriously: how does Kim Kardashian have more money than me? Gotta get my life together.
- So, I could grow up and do adult things, or I could fake my death and really just hide in my parents' closet in a clever attempt to avoid the future.
- Mom, how do you still not know how Facebook works?
- Ok, so I was gonna go to class today, but then no.
- One half of me: major excitement feels about finally starting a young professional life; other half - wants to lay on parents' couch and eat pizza for undefined periods of time.
- Heyyy teach, could we make this quick? 3 more seasons of Scandal urgently await my attention on Netflix. #aintnobodygottimeforclass
- Group projects = cruel & unusual punishment.
- Aw hello wittle lost freshman! I would tell you where your class is, but it's rough in these streets.
- What's up future employers? Don't rush all at once - just blink if you want me.
Stir all of these thoughts in with about 83 frappucinos a week, plus copious amounts of chocolate cake, root beer, and a cat (don't ask) - and there's my life. A dangerous mix. There you have it, folks.
Did I leave anything out? Let me know!
Until the next, Fraps -